Let’s agree to a point – print marketing is not going out of fashion anytime soon. And this makes printed materials one of the most productive marketing tools. In many cases, the response of a direct mail campaign surpasses a digital email blast. However, to generate the best ROI, you should know what all materials are available in the market.
Print Marketing Collaterals
On receiving an unsolicited marketing mail, many consumers feel overwhelmed. But not every printed matter works that way. So, to know which print products are effective in converting consumers, here’s a brief overview of different options.
- Infographics: The term gained prominence after digital marketers started sharing infographics online. That’s because these graphics are highly engaging and attractive. And when created on a print, you can use them as posters or pass them to the prospects for better visibility and chances of conversion.
- Instructions: Printed instructions are way simpler to use than digital ones. They prevent the hassles of scrolling on the display, unlocking repeatedly, and managing multiple tabs.
- Brochures: Brochures tend to stay longer at the consumer’s place like other print media. With actionable content to hold on to, brochures let your services or products stay on top of the consumer’s mind.
- Business Cards: Although many printed products aren’t in use today, business cards haven’t lost their charm. They are good for exchanging information and networking. Plus, you can get one designed as per your business objectives and ideas to make it appear distinguished.
- One Sheeter: While a brochure includes an overview of your business, one sheeter mainly focuses on a single product or service at a time. It’s a functional tool for your sales team.
Whatever material you choose, you should opt for the best print solutions from Brisbane printers for the best results.