Facts that you do not have known about bottled water. It is an extremely well-known drink around the globe. These are the facts that you may not be aware of?
- Bottled water can be kept for a long period without deteriorating.
- Buying Bottled water can be cheaper than tap water.
- Bottled water is typically more sustainable than tap water.
- Bottled water does not need to be treated with chlorine before when it's offered for sale.
- Bottled water is often a source of many health benefits that tap water doesn't.
- Bottled water may not be suitable for drinking if it's been exposed to the sun or during extreme heat.
- The water in bottles can be contaminated with metals and chemicals that can be dangerous to your health.
Image Source: Google
How does bottled water get created?
Water bottles are a very popular drink throughout the United States. It's sold at convenience stores, grocery stores, and certain gas stations. But how exactly is bottled water produced?
The process of making bottled water begins with water that's safe and clean to drink. The water is then transformed into bottles with various techniques.
The most commonly used method is known as thermal treatment. It involves heating the water until it alters its properties. This makes the water safe for drinking chilled drinks, cold drinks as well as carbonated drinks.
Other methods for making the water bottles include UV light treatment as well as Ozonation. UV light treatment ensures that the water is safe to drink by killing harmful viruses and bacteria. Ozonation protects the water from chemical toxins, tastes better, and is more pleasant than water without treatment.